


This week was so long. Landry had a game Thursday night in GORMAN. It was a million miles away. We didn't get home Thursday night until about 12:30 and then last night we had homecoming. I am so tired!! I guess I should get used to it because this is going to be our life for about 6 more years. It is fun, but tiring. Landry had "date" for homecoming. She was so adorable! Here are some pictures from the week.
.jpg)
2 comments:
1. Landry may NOT have a date.
2. Six years - ha! Longer than that.
3. What about the new job? I need info!
1. Landry is so freakin cute.
2. The date...ugh...I just cannot imagine....I am going to end up freaking out on some poor 14 year old girl one day.
3. Your hair looks amazing.
4. Linda- why dont you comment on my blog anymore.
Post a Comment