
I got a new haircut. I hope I can fix it. I like it when it is straight but I am not very good at making it that way. It is so HARD! I find myself always looking at people with shiny, silky straight hair and being envious...but I like my curls too. I don't even know if you would call them curls because they are very moody waves really. Anyway, i am putting off washing as long as possible because I don't want to mess it up and then start to hate it.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Love love LOVE the new hair. It is so great. All you will need is a straight iron. Please tell me about your new job.
ok sister,
take it from the straight hair queen. you know how straight my hair is, any curls i ever had were courtesy of perms, and not good ones at that! i have longed for some waves like yours forever!! the cut is really cute, and don't worry, your hair has always looked great, but i must say. . .appreciate the waves!!!!! take it from someone who has never,never,never had any.
love ya!
bev.
Oh it looks so cute! I had to laugh when you said you were putting off washing it as long as possible, I am the same way. I am getting mine cut on Friday and I am hoping I can hold off washing till Monday!!!
Post a Comment