Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nice Weekend Doing a Big Fat Nothing



First off, if you know me at all you might know that I am not really a baby person. I mean, of course I like babies but mostly I am happy to pat them on the head and give them back to their mothers. But not this one. This baby was so cute that she made my ovaries hurt. Ok so I don't have any ovaries but if I did this baby would have had a profound effect on them. I got to take her picture on Friday and it was so much fun.

Saturday my husband was home and we got to hang out as a family. We went to eat with my Dad and then to walk around Fiesta del Concho. It was 159 degrees out there so it was pretty intolerable except for the fact that I got the coolest necklace in the entire world. It is called a God Tag. Look at their website. I got one with Landry's name and birthday, one with Rachels, and one with our wedding date...I also got the family tag and the true love tag. It is awesome.

Today I will do tons of laundry and cleaning up. Maybe get a pedicure. It has been a nice weekend!

If you can't see the link to the website it is www.mygodtags.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right about it being 159 degrees - it is miserable. I'm too old to get this hot.