Saturday, June 28, 2008

House Shopping

We found a house we fell in love with. It was close to Mertzon (out in country). We put a contract on it and we put our house on the market and it sold, IN ONE DAY!

This would be great news except the people selling us the Mertzon house turned out to be crazy and Wes told them to stick their house UP THEIR POSTERIOR!

While this was the right thing to do and really kind of funny because they deserved it, it put us in the unfortunate dilemma of being HOMELESS. We quickly found another house we liked and put an offer on it. We waited. We waited and waited.

Someone else decided they liked this house too and they put an offer on it and it started a BIDDING WAR!!! We raised our offer to as much as we could stand and then we waited some more.

The next 24 hours I looked at every house for sale in five counties. I didn't eat or sleep I looked at houses. Of all the houses we could afford I pretty much hated all of them.

Finally we got the call that they accepted our new and much HIGHER offer.

So we are moving to a new house unless of course everything goes down the crapper again.


That is why I haven't blogged. I was busy looking at houses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't blogged much lately but every time you do, your post is wilder than the last time!

robin said...

YEAH FOR THE NEW HOUSE! It will be wonderful, and best of all no more circus house shopping!

I can't wait to see it!