Friday, March 21, 2008

How Sweet It Is...





Today I had a photoshoot with the most beautiful little family. I tell ya I am in heaven when I get to do this. These are some of my favorites yet! Ok so I say that almost every time but I really love these. Poor Wes...he is a photography widow. He is so sweet and patient while I am rooted in one spot in my "office" (the couch) for hours on end editing pictures. He never acts bored with it and he brings me food and he always acts enthusiastic to look at each and every one. I think I might have to go up on my prices soon?!?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Those are beautiful and I dont think going up on prices is a bad idea! The better you get - the more customers, the more customers, the more time consuming...I am struggling with this right now with my little business.