
I forgot to tell you about the hair disaster. Ok last week about 10:00 am for some random reason I decided to get my hair cut. So random was it in fact, it had to be done right that minute and I couldn't wait to get an appointment with the person that normally does my hair. So I went on my lunch break to get my haircut by someone that could get me in really quick. (Can you see where this is going??)
Six hours later I was in full emotional meltdown mode. I was having chest pains!! I am telling you it was bad. Wes even said I could go get extensions. If you know how much those cost you will realize the gravity of the situation. My hair was Kerfucked.
Luckily for me my friend Sarah has a next door neighbor who cuts hair and she volunteered to "fix" it. The fix involved cutting even more off and I ended up with hair at least a foot shorter than I woke up with that morning.
In the end it turned out ok. I actually like it now. Here is a pix from last weekend.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Remember - it's just hair. It grows, comes in different colors - so many choices! It really looks cute in the picture.
Post a Comment