Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kleypas photoshoot




I took the day off to spend with Landry today since he is on spring break. I also squeezed in a quick photoshoot. I am so happy with how these turned out.

Landry and I had lunch at our favorite, Mr. T's, and went and hung out at Hastings and also to the guitar store. It was a fun and relaxing day.


OH MY GOSH I AM A FREAKING GENIUS. I have been having major issues with blogger since I got my new camera. I don't think Blogger likes my high resolution photos. Everytime I try to download one it takes days and lights dim at Blogger headquarters and most of the time it doesn't work it all which is severely hindering my blogging. I just figured out what to do. Yaaaay.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

those pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Oh and I love your hair!