Sunday, April 06, 2008

I need to Blog!

I need to blog, clean, go to the grocery store, do some laundry, call my Dad, put clean sheets on the bed, and lose 15 pounds.

Gosh, I am really overwhelmed lately. Landry was sick ALL week. He has a mystery virus. His only real symptom is fever and feeling generally like crap. No sore throat, no throwing up. We were at the doctor TWICE and were told we just have to let it run its course. Good grief.

Work is good. I really love my job. Yayyyyyy!

I just ordered two bathing suits. I HATE bathing suits! Looking at them, shopping for them and most of all wearing them. UGH. Bathing suits make me want to commit suicide. But Wes is insistent that we are going to spend some family time in the water this summer so thus, two bathing suits are on the way.

With all the sickness, and overwhelmedness going on in my house, I have not worked out in two weeks. TWO WEEKS!! I am sure any tiny smidgen of progess I had made is gone now. I am feeling very tired, unhealthy, old, and chunky. I need to figure out some way to make myself do something!!

2 comments:

robin said...

Ewww...bathing suit torture! WOW...I hadn't even thought of that yet this year!

Shauna said...

Laura and I were just talking on the phone yesterday about how we "miss" you - thanks for the update!