Monday, January 28, 2008

okay peeps!!!


okay okay here are some details.

My new job is....

General Ledger Accountant at Family Power Sports. The corporate office for all 5 stores is located in San Angelo so I will be doing work for all 5 stores. They are Lubbock, San Angelo, Odessa, McCamey, and Weatherford. It is a large dealership that sells motorcycles, jet skies, boats etc. My first day was pretty uneventful. I pretty much just filled out a ton of paperwork and took a sexual harassment training. Tomorrow hopefully I will get into more of what I will be doing on a day to day basis. My office is nice, the people were friendly, and I am very excited. Also I get to wear jeans which is very important because I have no appropriate office attire!!

Landry insisted that we take a picture of my first day (like first day of school :)) so here we are. Pray hard that it is all good and that this job is the one. Oh by the way I am still doing photography it is just not paying the bills yet.

I got up this morning at 5:30 am, went to work out, fixed a roast, dropped the kids off at school and then worked! It was a very eventful day. I am TIRED.

Oh, also Paige is having her baby tomorrow so pray for him to be healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad your first day was good. Are you gonna tell us what the dream job was that you didn't get? Will definitely pray for Paige's baby!!!

Shauna said...

I love that Landry wanted to take a picture with you on your first day - that makes me so happy! And I will definitely be praying for Paige's baby too.