Saturday, February 02, 2008

Family Pix

This is us, my mom, and her sisters family who live in Arizona. I hardly ever get to see them. They were here for a funeral this weekend so I got to go and hang out with them in Abilene for awhile. It was fun. My cousin Kim is exactly 10 years younger than my brother, and my cousin Cody is 10 years younger than me. So that makes him, um....19! And my aunt is almost 10 years younger than my mom. Just a bit of family trivia.

Work is going good. I was super exhausted by Friday. Like dead on my feet exhausted. I guess I had been getting to take naps in the afternoon with E and that was making a huge difference. I miss my naps but I like working again. It is fun to get up and get dressed and put makeup on and feel productive.

I worked out three times during the week and need to go again tomorrow. I am so chunky all of a sudden. All the cake baking and snacking has really caught up with me since Thanksgiving. BLAH!

ok I can't get pix to post I'll try again later.

No comments: