Monday, November 12, 2007

Triple Blah

Wes is out of town. Landry is sick. We are still broke and the holidays are coming up. Actually that is FOUR blahs but that is all the negativity I am going to allow myself on this blog.

Landry's birthday is next week. Always makes for a financial strain this time of year cause its too close to Christmas! Sweet boy has big plans for his birthday. His BFF is coming to stay with us. They will be holed up playing the PS3 (early birthday present). I am hoping we can fit in some pix taking as well. They have been best friends since birth and I figure it would be really cute to get some pix of them together besides just goofy snapshots. We will see if two preteen boys will let me take their picture or not.

I had to take him to the doctor today for his sinus infection. It was so funny taking him to the pediatrician office when he is as tall as me. What was really sweet though was when we were alone in the exam room he came over and sat in my lap and laid his head on my shoulder. He is still my baby and I am so glad he needs some mama love still!

I waited all day for the mail and for my online banking to update. Well maybe half a day before I found out it was a holiday. I did get some online ordering done for Christmas. Since Landry might be contagious I didn't keep E today and I have to say it was nice having a little break. Tomorrow I must go to the gym without fail.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We are in the blah bucket together. Sorry for you! I know how you feel. Love ya!