ok so we are not getting the house. We can't get a loan because I don't have a job. You have to be "self employed" for two years or they don't count your income at all. BLAH. Makes me so mad. You know this whole thing has been a real "challenge". When I say challenge I mean a big giant pain in the ass. We are dealing daily with hospital bills and it is just so not fair. I have been told numerous times that our bills will be taken care of but today I got a call from collections. They were sooooo rude. They had me in tears in about 2 minutes. They were demanding that I pay $700 right NOW. It is just crap. We have paid several thousand dollars out of pocket our insurance has paid over $100,000 and they will not stop hasseling us. Ironic since it is THEM that screwed up in the first place and made me have to have all these procedures.
sorry rant over
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Don't you dare let them bully you. Set up a meeting and get them straightened out. That is very irritating.
Post a Comment