Look at this beautiful child!! I have been busy, busy, busy taking pictures and there are a bunch of new additions to my portfolio on my website if you want to check it out. I figured out how to put a link to it finally. Obviously I knew how at one time because there are some links but I forgot how and then learned again. Yay. So if you look to the left side of my blog you will see it. I am adding pictures all the time so check em out!
Sunday, November 04, 2007
New Pictures
Look at this beautiful child!! I have been busy, busy, busy taking pictures and there are a bunch of new additions to my portfolio on my website if you want to check it out. I figured out how to put a link to it finally. Obviously I knew how at one time because there are some links but I forgot how and then learned again. Yay. So if you look to the left side of my blog you will see it. I am adding pictures all the time so check em out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment