I can't remember if I already talked about this but my camera broke. I can't live without it so I ended up returning it and upgrading to a much more expensive one. It was something we probably needed to do since the photography is taking off....but it wasn't exactly the plan. I do love it and used it yesterday at Landry's game and it is SWEET!
I got my house rented to a nice couple that seem normal and I am so relieved. Wes and I (mostly Wes) spent a lot of time cleaning and getting the house ready to go and it looked great. We used some stuff called RESTORE on the wood floors and it looked really good. Now we want to do the house we live in but it is going to be hard. We have to move every stick of furniture somewhere while we do it.
We found a house that we want to buy. It is so nice it makes my stomach cramp when I think about it. Can you imagine living in a house where you can't hear a fart from one end of the house to the other? I can't. Can you imagine living in a house where you don't open a closet and have stuff falling out on your head? I can't. We are going to go to the bank and see if it is something we can do. If not, we are going to make a plan and do whatever they say we need to do until we can do it. We are tired of being sardines.
I originally titled this blog " a milllion" things but then realized that I don't have as much to talk about as I originally thought.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Small houses are so cozy though!!! Why escape that?!?! :) Love ya girl!
Show us a picture of the house!
ok where is it, what does it look like....I wouldn't be a good wife if I didn't say the following..."if you don't have a good realtor I know one!" :)
I cant wait to see pics!!!
Post a Comment