Monday, October 29, 2007

Trusting My Gut or Crazy?

I have a rent house. It is about to be empty. This is a big deal because we can't afford to make double house payments. Yesterday a girl came to look at it. She was trashy. Sorry I know that is not politically correct but she was. I think she has the money and wants the house but my gut says no. It is scary to turn someone away when they have $1400 in their hand. Ugh. It is such a hard decision.

Changing the subject my husband is so WONDERFUL. He is in the kitchen finishing up a birthday supper for my ex husband (Landry's dad). We are all family in our minds but I realize some men couldn't take it and Wes can and I appreciate it a lot. Because of him Landry is in his room playing PS3 with his dad and most importantly his dad doesn't have to be alone on his birthday. It is nice. My husband ROCKS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband does rock, and I still think it's great that you have Paul over for his birthday. Your whole family rocks!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

wow--it takes a big man to do that. he's a keeper. it is nice to know that you and paul can be in such close promimity and it's okay!

bev.