Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Many Things to Do...Doing None of Them

Gosh I have a huge headache. I spent Landry's entire practice on the phone lining up pictures to take. I think I was pretty sucessful! Yay!

Our fridge is in dire need of someone going to the grocery store. I have the list ready...but I have no energy and it is dark and cold. After helping with Landry's homework I am too tired. Does anyone really need to know the greatest common factors of 612 and 798?? I don't really think so. I am so not a good parent I guess because some of the stuff they have to do is just so useless and it is hard for me not to show it.

We haven't turned on our heater yet even though it got down to like 40 last night but I just hate heaters. I hate how they stink when you first turn them on. I hate the way they make your head feel like it is filled up with dirty cotton balls. I also don't like being cold but I will hold on as long as possible with some big snuggly pjs and crazy toe-socks.

I was tryng to be frugal and I used this thing called DermAnew on my face. Five times of use is supposed to equal one microdermabrasion at a doctors office. I used it twice and while most of my face is glowing there is one patch right under my right nostril that is red and flaky and very sore. I think I accidentally scrubbed off my epidermis or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't Harm that Face that I Love!!!