Landry had a game today and they won of course. The score was something like 110 to zero. Mom and DadE came down for it. The wind was blowing so hard and it was hot. Fairly miserable weather but we had a good visit.
Poor little Digger dog jumped off my bed today and we thought she broke her leg. One $150 trip to the vet later and we now know it isn't broken. Thank goodness. She got a pain shot and some pain pills and she is sleeping. Poor thing doesn't know she is an old lady and can't do things like that anymore. (kinda like me!)
I have an appointment to do pictures tomorrow. I hope the wind settles down or I will have to reschedule it. I am so excited. This is a very cute family and I know their pictures will be great.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That's great - your business is off to a start. Go go go!
Post a Comment