Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whats Been Going On

We went to Schlitterbahn and it was fun although it wore me out. Too much walking. Also the kids were super crowded in my car and ended up sleeping all on top of each other. That prompted us to think that we might need a new car....

...which I got last night. Its a Jeep Commander and it is super nice and cool. I think I am going to LOVE it.

Today I had a garage sale because Paige made me since SHE wanted to have a garage sale and she has no garage. It was horrible. I made about $80 bucks but it really wasn't worth all the trouble. I did however take the leftover crap to Goodwill so only about 17 more garage sales to go and I will have the storage building cleaned out.

I can't really think of any more news I am so boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New car - that's great. What color? I'm glad you had fun on the trip that you dreaded so terribly.
And think about this - $80 buck is $80 bucks. Now you can shop!

Anonymous said...

$80--now you can buy a tank of gas.

from one suv owner to another-
bev.