What would you do if you were...
37, basically homeless and only working part time, in an abusive relationship with an idiot that is half your age, and pregnant by him. Not to mention the fact that up until recently you had been on drugs so God-knows-what could be wrong with your baby. Oh yeah, estranged from your family.
Holy, holy, holy shit. I have no words. If it were me, WHICH IT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT, I think I would commit suicide.
I am finding it difficult to be supportive or to even find anything to say.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
she's pregnant???!!! good grief charlie brown!
bev.
Holy crap. Why is she only working part time? Why is she with this abusive idiot? Is she off drugs? Holy crap.
WOOOOW! Ya know....I don't understand that life. But, ath this point I HOPE she realizes how precious that baby is and makes EVERY decision with that in mind. I'll keep her in my prayers. WOW-ZERS!
ok call me the devil's advocate, but does she really need a baby? fell free to interpret that question however you like. . .
bev.
that was my response exactly. She feels that no one would want to adopt her baby as her health and previous habits would come under scrutiny. As for the other...it is too late and she didn't have $400. There is some kind of irony in the fact that if you can't afford an abortion you have a kid that you then need to support for the next 18 years. It is crazy sad no matter how you look at it.
is it to far fetched for you and wes to adopt the baby? There will be someone who will adopt the baby and love it unconditionally the rest of its life!
holy shite!!! I cannot believe that?!?! First of all - 37 and preggers isnt all that healthy in the first place, right? Then on top of that...OMG! I actually dont know why I am soooo suprised, it actually seems quite logical that this would be the next step.
Post a Comment