Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Near Death Experience


My husband has talked me into a Schlitterbahn trip. Anything that involves putting on a bathing suit triggers a psychotic episode. I was forced to go to Dillards ON MY BIRTHDAY to try and find an appropriate garment. Luckily I found two that didn't make me completely suicidal and that are in between embarrassingly skimpy and grandma. I completely hate the area that starts underneath my boobs and goes to my knees. I also am not crazy about my calves and my arms, my stomach, or my shoulders so that pretty much leaves me with hating my whole body. Really I just think the whole ridiculous idea of swimsuits is so unfair. Would you put on your bra and panties and go out in public?? I thought not. Why is it then, that is what we have to wear to go swimming? Meanwhile a man can wear some long and baggy shorts and a t-shirt and be totally covered and at the same time look cool. IT SUCKS!!


THEN to make it all worse if you manage to not kill yourself because you are wearing such a ridiculous ensemble the act of swimming or anything involving water then takes all your makeup and makes it run down your face and makes your hair terrible.


Oh yeah and I have a tube hanging out of my back so either I have to show it to the world or I have to wear a one piece which somehow makes my figure problems even more apparent.

I wish I was one of those cool people that just didn't care about stuff like cellulite and that would jump right in and have actual FUN.

3 comments:

robin said...

I thought the tube was gone...did I miss something?

29again said...

the bag is gone but I still have a tube. Bag goes back on next week. Its all so confusing I know.

Anonymous said...

How did you get that picture of me in a bathing suit? And how much are you going to pay me now that you've posted it? :)
Enjoy the trip!
Crystal