I guess I will never sleep through the night again. My typical night goes something like this. Go to bed, lie there forever, toss and turn. Finally go to sleep, have hot flash, take off covers, get cold, cover back up, have hot flash, take off covers, get cold, cover back up, have hot flash, take off covers, get cold, toss and turn and cuss for awhile then give up and get up to do something on my computer. Then start the cycle again. Yeah, its really restful.
Tonight, I was helped along in my insomnia by my 11 years old's phone ringing at 3:00 am!! I will be investigating that a little further tomorrow.
I'm about to have a birthday. So tonight my Mom and DadE and my brother and sister in law came down. Paige came too for a minute. We had Mexican food and cake and I got presents. I feel old and my body looks like someone stuffed my skin with mashed potatoes and I keep having hot flashes. Yeah I know I already mentioned that but it is a REAL ISSUE. Other than that, birthdays are great. I did get some fabulous gifts though and any excuse to see my family is always good.
My brother's birthday was last month so he got a cake too in case you are wondering. He is three years younger and buff as can be. This is in contrast to me who looks like I am stuffed with mashed potatoes. I might have mentioned this already as well but it too is a REAL
ISSUE.
ISSUE.
Here are some pictures of the big event!



P.S. I have no idea why that 3 and that 6 are on my cake. My mom must've gotten a little confused because I am SO twenty-nine. Bless her heart crazy runs in the family.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Thank goodness you are the sane one of the family. You may feel like mashed potatoes but you look great! You and your mom look a lot alike. You'll be a beautiful old woman when you get to her age!
Happy 29th!! I feel like I havent been around forever - what is wrong with me!!! Love all the pictures in my absence - it was good to put a pic of Paige with all the information.
Happy B'day girl!!
BTW-- I thought the candles said "30"!! But 29 does sound better... hee hee :)
Post a Comment