I am a little emotional about my impending surgery. For some reason I feel like as soon as I have it I will be instant-old lady. I know I should be thinking it will be instant-n0-cancer but that is not how my mind is working right now. So about every other day I just cry and cry and Wes doesn't know what to do with me. I can't help it. I DON'T WANT TO BE A MENOPAUSAL WOMAN. I am too young for that.
Also Landry has all of a sudden become the kid that always has a friend over or is at a friends house and it is killing me. I miss him.
Last night I pulled out some pix looking for a specific one and ended up sitting in the floor in the hallway bawling my head off for like 2 hours. My baby boy is so big and he is getting where he doesn't need me as much and it is killing me. Also I looked so young and healthy and skinny and that secretly bothered me too. I am a mess.
So now I am bawling my head off yet again and I am going to try to change the subject because I need to stop before my husband has me committed.
We had a pretty eventful week. Someone tricked me into replying to a bogus email on ebay and they stole my identity and bought a ton of stupid stuff that I would not buy. One example is four death certificates for members of the I Love Lucy Cast. I mean seriously, who would buy that??!! I think I got it mostly straightened out but I nearly had a heart attack.
We got a new t.v.....
Tonight we are supposed to go see Aaron Watson. I know it should be fun but I am not in the mood for anything for some reason.
Last night was horrible. I played musical beds all night with Landry and Digger and Landry has taken to sleeping on his top bunk so I was climbing up and down the ladder all night trying to keep his ceiling fan from decapitating me. Also the cell phones were going crazy. Everytime I would fall asleep one would start beeping like they do when you have a voicemail. I finally got up and turned mine off but I couldn't find Wes's. Wes is a sleeptalker/walker and I try to avoid having conversations with him at night but I finally had to ask him where his cell phone was. His answer?? "In the other room"...I then asked him to be more specific and he said to me very slowly and carefully like I was really dense and just not getting it. " I t i s i n a r o o m
t h a t i s n o t t h i s o n e..."
Of course this was a conversation that he remembered nothing about this morning and I was actually able to find some humor in it once the sun came up but at 3 in the morning it sure made me mad.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Did you go see Aaron? You know I was friends with him in College, right? Probably you dont...oh well - hope you enjoyed the show and stopped the crying!!!! Your youth will NOT be gone - if anything you will just have a little more time to enjoy some youth!
so many women i have worked with said their hysterectomy was the best thing ever!! i think that you need a surgical event so you will slow down, relax, and be on a legal high with painkillers. your week sounds pretty eventful--chill; nothing like a little vicadin!!! (did i spell that corretctly. . ?)
in reference to your growing child. . .you know i have one that age, too and she is also quite the social butterfly. she goes in spells when it comes to staying home. sometimes we are not too sure what she looks like, because she is never here. but then again, she has been home a lot lately just reading and chatting on the computer. in july, she will be flying (for the first time) to boston by herself!!!! don't think i am not having a panic attack about that. she is going to see wayne's sister--they have all kinds of plans--yep, we are gettin' old.
old sucks
Post a Comment