well, i am glad to hear that movie is good. last night sheri and i went to see "bug". we should have gone to see "knocked up", but we did not realize it was showing until after we were at the theater. . . "bug" is quite possibly the worst movie i have ever seen; it is absolutely horrible. i was looking forward to a gruesome,scary movie. you know, i thought ashley judd would make a much better movie, but this is not the case. DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE--TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE--IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH THE BARGAIN BIN RENTALS!!!--guess what?? i'll ruin it for everyone--there's no bugs!!!!!
I am newly married, a great mom (if I do say so myself) and I am pursuing my dream of having a photography business. I love Birkenstocks, Classic Rock, Ice-Cream, and jeans. I am always 10 pounds overweight. I have two reasons for living, Wes and Landry. Actually there are more but those are the main ones.
Blog Disclaimer: If it pisses you off or hurts your feelings please don't read it. It is my intention to do neither, thank you very much and you have been duly warned.
3 comments:
well, i am glad to hear that movie is good. last night sheri and i went to see "bug". we should have gone to see "knocked up", but we did not realize it was showing until after we were at the theater. . . "bug" is quite possibly the worst movie i have ever seen; it is absolutely horrible. i was looking forward to a gruesome,scary movie. you know, i thought ashley judd would make a much better movie, but this is not the case. DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE--TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE--IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH THE BARGAIN BIN RENTALS!!!--guess what?? i'll ruin it for everyone--there's no bugs!!!!!
I cannot wait to go see this movie - I may just go see it tomorrow in the middle of the day! I will give you an update!
oh - I did go see it - it is so freakin great!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!
Post a Comment