We went to Aaron Watson. It was fun. We just sat and listened and drank one beer. I wore possibly the cutest shirt in the whole world. I wish I had more pix of it because this one doesn't really do it justice but Landry was forced to take pictures and that is a job that irritates him so I didn't want to push it.
The weirdest thing EVER happened this morning. I am still trying to figure it out. Ok a little history. I have a dachshund named Digger. She is about 6 or 7 years old and we love her so much. I am trying not to freak about this because I don't want something to be wrong with her. Anyway, Digger NEVER pees in the house. She always sleeps with either Landry or with us and she usually goes all night without having to go out. If by some chance she needs to go she usually wiggles around and I know she needs to go out.
We probably went to bed last night around 12. I woke up around 7:40 lying in a gigantic wet spot. So shocking was it to me that the first thought that popped into my delirious sleep deprived head was "did my water break?" .....
"DID MY WATER BREAK??!??!??" That is such a weird thought that I can't even believe I had it. 1. I am not pregnant and haven't been for like 12 years. 2. When I was pregnant, my water never broke. Good grief I am turning into Grandma Head. (Grandma Head was my very crazy great grandmother (bless her heart) and when anyone does anything nutty in our family we say we are turning into Grandma Head.
Anyway.....I was laying in the gigantic puddle of wet nastiness. Gigantic. I still am having trouble believing it was Digger pee because I think it was more liquid that is doggly possible. But I felt of my crotch and it was dry. Wes felt of his....also dry. There were no bottles of water in our bed...Landry was in the next room and the ceiling does not leak. I just can't figure it out. It soaked our blanket and our sheet went through our egg crate thingy and also onto our nice expensive foamapedic mattress cushion. It was a LOT.
So before 8 I was doing laundry and I am now worried about my dog. She seems normal but i can't help thinking about that dog food that is supposed to hurt their kidneys. Ours wasn't supposed to but still. It was just so weird. I guess I am off to go google it.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hmmmm....that is very strange. Definitely do some googling. Glad you enjoyed the show - I can remember him just starting out in Abilene. Such a nice guy.
Post a Comment