Dr. Henke called and said he thinks they got it all and it is all good. He still wants me to have a hysterectomy which I will gladly. I want all of that stuff out of there PRONTO!
An unfortunate and unforseen side effect of the pain medicine and anesthesia is that you can't poop. You never realize how important it is until you just can't do it. After about three days of eating and sleeping and pain medicine I have swelled up like a pregnant cow. My eyes have turned BROWN. Ok, so my eyes were already brown but I swear they are now browner. I actually got on my knees today and prayed to be able to go to the bathroom so hopefully God will intervene in that department soon.
I haven't had any pain medicine since about 10 last night. Something is hurting but at this point I don't know if it is my surgery site or my tummy. Regardless I am not taking any more of that crud unless I absolutely have to.
I am off to take a shower and to try to do something normal. Maybe go to the mall or something .
oh, in unrelated news...I heard today that they are interviewing two well known business managers from other districts for my old job. These ladies are GOOD. I told Michelle one of them is the rock star of Business Managers and I was never close to that. I don't even feel sad about it. In fact I am glad they realize that they need to hire someone who knows something. It has been a large weight off me to not have to worry about that job. My new boss has been really supportive and just says I can come back whenever I feel like it. It is nice to know everything is not going to hell in a handbasket in my absence. The only thing that REALLY BLOWS is that I had about 35 sick days saved up at the school and I lost them. I didn't even get paid for them. I have no sick days at my new job so I am not getting paid. I am trying not to freak about it but it is definately kind of ironic.
Ok, now I am truly off to take a shower and try to put myself in some kind of order resembling a human.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
how is the pooping issue? Make sure you keep us updated on this!! :) JK!
Pooping function is now normal. Only a little wear and tear on the pooping apparatus.
Post a Comment