I forgot to tell you one important thing that happened this week. Ghengis, our fish, has been at death's door for months. You may recall me blogging about my midnight runs to get him fresh water and google searches I have done trying to shield my son from opening his eyes in the morning and seeing his fish floating dead on top of the bowl.
Someone asked, "was he an expensive fish?"
No, he was like $7.99 at Petco but he is a member of our family. It has become my personal quest for him not to die. After exhausting all my resources he just kept getting sicker. He actually floated on the top of his water for two days. I was totally sure everytime I went to check on him he would finally be out of his misery and we could put the whole exhausting ordeal behind us. But no. He wouldn't die.
I finally went to Petco and lo and behold there were some drops there called "Betta Revive". Hmmmm I thought, that pretty much sums up what we need. So I bought 'em and they actually worked.
Ghengis is flipping and flopping and swooping and diving and looking healthier than he has in a long time. So while I didn't actually whisper him back to life....I still take partial credit for the miracle that is our fish.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I am so proud of the fish!! ANd your miracle workings!! It is ok about my picture! I will survive.
Post a Comment