It is Sunday night and I am so not wanting to go back to hell, um, I mean work tomorrow. Spring Break was so much fun. Landry and I went bowling, to the movies, and to eat at one of our favorite places. We also made two trips to our new Cold Stone Creamery. We got our wedding presents unwrapped and put away and I have ordered my pictures and my album which is going to be so awesome. I can't wait till it gets here!
Shauna, I forgot to take YOUR picture. I know, I am such a loser. I'm sorry it would have been so funny! Somewhere between my new step daughter tumbling down the hill in her white flower girl dress and my dad showing up at my wedding then mysteriously disappearing before it started I forgot. It was a crazy day. Did I say already that it was wonderful? If I did, forgive me because it was. I'm pretty sure that it was the best wedding ever.
Yesterday Wes and I spent our official one week anniversary doing something really special. We didn't have our kids this weekend so we wanted to mark the occasion and you will never guess what we did....
....
...
We built a giant metal fence around a cell phone tower!!!!
ha ha I bet you didn't expect that did you. I ended up helping my poor sweet little husband work all day and it was actually kind of fun. I discovered a couple of things....
1. My husband is a hard working son-of-a gun. I mean, the man WORKS. Building fence is not his real job it is just an extra job he picked up to make extra money. He is so good at doing that and I am gradually starting to let go of my financial panic because of it. I am proud he is mine and he takes really good care of us.
2. Building fence is really hard work
3. Farmer tans are not really all that attractive on me.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment