Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wedding Miracle



Anyone who knows me the tiniest bit will not believe this. Yesterday Mom and I walked in the FIRST store and saw the FIRST dress that was on a mannequin and we both loved it and we tried it on and it FIT and it was THE ONE! I now have a dress, shoes, and a headpiece. It took us all of an hour!


I want so bad to post a pix of the dress but I can't so I am posting a picture that is about as far as you can possibly get from my dress. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I am now rolling in the floor laughing imagining the looks on the faces of my friends when they saw this picture and thought I would actually choose this. whoo hoooooo!! Not to mention Wes who probably saw this picture and started trying to figure out how NOT to marry me.


Seriously though, if you think of the complete opposite of this dress you will get an idea how wonderful my dress is. It is wonderful, beautiful, and I am so excited.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You know - that is how I found my dress too - very first one that I saw and it was on a manequin in the window. It was soooo perfect! Oh - then Kip's ex-girlfriend wore the same dress at her wedding just weeks before my wedding....real cool. bitch.