I ordered my wedding cake today. My cake that was supposed to cost $65 ended up costing $150. How is it that always happens with me? The only explanation is that I have exquisite taste. Now we have to decide on two flavors and the cake-makers are going to bring us some to taste-test.
The only drawback there is that I am on a strict high protein diet and cake is not on it.
My goals for today were to not eat any carbs, and to work out, and to not smoke. --- I didn't eat any carbs. --- Tomorrow I will try again with the whole goal thing. I am nothing if not consistent with my trying and failing at my goals.
Wes and I made a yummy high protein taco salad using turkey meat. Landry and Wes loved it and didn't even notice that it was turkey.
I am dying for some ice-cream....
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I got out of purchasing my cake - it was given to us as a gift. How do you like that?!? :) I am proud of you and your diet.
Post a Comment