1. No matter what happens, whenever you ask him how his day is he says HORRIBLE
2. He can't stand to drink or eat after other family members but he won't shower for 6 days and will be fine with that.
3. He stops up the toilet at least once a day
4. He can suffer all kinds of horrific injuries in football without flinching or crying EVER but can be brought to tears over a teeny scratch if he is feeling tender and no one is around but his mommy.
5. Although he is probably a genius IQ he has only made 16% of his reading goal for the year.
6. He does not own a single pair of socks that don't look like he has walked 12 miles through a mud hole in them.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I'm so glad to read your blog again!!! I had no idea you were getting married - CONGRATULATIONS!
By us having to log in every time that we view the blog, are you able to see who gets on the blog and how often??? You are really going to know that I am a stalker now!!!!
ha ha no i can't tell. I stalk you on your blog too so don't feel bad about it. also, I know its a pain but have to protect the blog from secret agents. Happy you are back Linda!!
Post a Comment