Saturday, February 17, 2007

6 weird things about me

1. I hoard haircare products

2. I think my toenails look abnormal without polish

3. I can't operate a dvd or a tv remote control for that matter. i haven't seen Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives or any of the "in" shows because I can't figure out how to turn on the tv.

4. I can't go to sleep if my closet doors are open because the clutter in there makes me crazy.

5. I took 3 full adult doses of Nyquil in one night last week and it didn't even phase me

6. I hate when people sit on my couch and mess up the pillows

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You havent seen Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives??? Can you say wedding gift????? :) I can OVERDOSE on Nyquil and Lexapro and it not really phase me...how do you like that?!

29again said...
This comment has been removed by the author.