Thursday, February 22, 2007

Vacation


We are in Ruidoso NM for Wes's birthday, Valentines, and Pre-Honeymoon trip!! The place we are staying is cool. It is so beautiful here it is amazing that it is only about 7 hours from home. Our bed is big and comfy and has the softest sheets. We have a fireplace in our room!! We also have a big deck that looks out over the mountains with a hot tub on it. When we got here there were about 6 or 7 mule deer standing right there in the driveway. It is awesome. Above is a pix of our room and here is a link to their website http://www.scarboroughhousebandb.com/
My protein diet went out the window today when we stopped at Taco Villa in Big Springs for lunch at 10:30 am. Taco Villa is an old Snyder tradition so we had to eat a combo burrito with green sauce. Then we had a fruit and cheese snack once we got here and I ate a ton of cheese. We went to town and ate and I got a stuffed Portabello mushroom. Now I am "so f-a-t full I could F-A-R-T faint" as Wes always likes to say. ha ha


We are very tired and weary from all our travels so we are going to bed early and tomorrow we are going to go look around town!! I will take lots of pictures and maybe post some tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We went to a B&B in Austin for Kip's Birthday a few weeks ago - it was awesome - the best part was the 500 pillows that they put on the bed - so much fun!!! I am glad you guys are having a wonderful time - I am so jealous!