Monday, January 08, 2007

Good Monday

I got so much done at work today. My sweetest honey packed me a lunch and made us breakfast. Then we made a yummy supper together - ham tetrazzini.

I have been helping Landry with his homework and with his DARE essay. He happened to mention that one of his friends from school hadn't been at school in several days and everyone was whispering about why. I was telling Wes and we put two and two together and realized that it was his step dad that had committed suicide. We had seen it in the paper but didn't realize who it was. So sad. The little boy always looks kind of lost and not taken care of to me. Poor little guy...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

So - do you think that you get more done at work now that you cant blog? I will just not know what to do if they take away blogger at work!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

29again said...

i definately do although I am ashamed to admit it.