Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Really Our Friday

Whew! I just came straight home from work and did some catching up on everyone's blogs. It is so killing me not to be able to blog at work.

I am loving Shaunas edailydiary idea. It is so much fun and very addictive!

We are off work tomorrow so this is like FRIDAY. Now you may notice that the rest of the world is off on Monday for Martin Luther King day but not us. We are off the Friday before for "school holiday". Am I the only one that thinks this is weird?? That is just the kind of place where I work.

Speaking of the place where I work things are sooooo much better. My new boss is getting us whipped into shape though I have to admit it is a little painful to work until 4 or later everyday. The man must like to work!! But I am more caught up and less stressed than I have been for a long time. AND...suffice it to say that something so scandalous has happened that no one is going to be sitting around talking about me anymore. I'll let you read the rest in the news and draw your own conclusions. oh aren't I just so mysterious?

I got off the Effexor and back to my trusty old zoloft and I am so relieved.

Tomorrow I get my new 2007 VW Beetle!! I'm so excited!! I will post pix when I get it.

I have been feeling a lot of extra love for Wes this week. I always love him, but I really have noticed lately how much he gives, how much he does for us and how sweet he is. I am blessed.

Tomorrow Landry and I are going to pick up the new car and probably out to eat and to the mall. Fun!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I miss your blogging really bad!!! Glad work is doing better - and I dont know what you are talking about with the news! What did you do!??!?!? Just tell me!

29again said...

I didn't do it! -- We had a teacher accused of inappropriate behavior with two students. I just meant that now no one was talking about me they are all talking about HER!