First of all, no blogging at work really stinks. I have been amazingly productive though between crying jags.
My son is so good at Guitar Hero. He is amazing. I have always been a frustrated rock star and I thought I would be good at it too but I suck. I actually got booed off the stage. One of the cool things about it is that now there is all this loud classic rock coming from his room instead of rap or something. Makes this hippie chick happy! Free Bird! Yay!!!
I made this awesome soup from HEB tonight. It comes in a big bowl all the veggies and meat and whatever you need. I made King Ranch Chicken soup, but oops. I didn't de-seed the gigantic jalapeno and oops again, I didn't read the part that says "You might only want to use 1/4 of the pepper" until it was too late.
Landry couldn't even eat it. He licked the spoon and that was enough for him. Poor kid had to eat like 6 tortillas to fill his tummy.
We got Diggers teeth cleaned and it cost $159. My own teeth have not seen that kind of attention in years. We decided as a family though that it was kind of a gift to all of us for her to have better breath. They had to pull two of her teeth due to severe gum disease so I was glad we got it done. Poor little Diggy we love her so much and it had gotten where she could knock you smooth out with her breath. Now she smells as sweet as she is...when she isn't licking her butt.
Last night we got home and had no electricity in the kitchen. We had it everywhere else but the kitchen. We canceled dinner and ordered in pizza so it wasn't so bad but pretty much a pain to do all the kitcheny things we do in the dark. It was also raining so it was especially dark! Wes called an electrician and he came out today. Turned out to be one of those little plug thingys with the reset switch needed to be pushed in!! ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wes was like "I missed supper last night for THAT??!"
Other than that...no news. Except I got all my statements at work balanced in record time and that improved my disposition considerably.
TGIF!!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment