I have a new boss. He is very nice and I can tell he will do a good job. It is weird though. It is hard just not knowing what he will expect. And since he is interim when we get used to him he will be gone and we will have to start all over with someone new.
Got a very "highschool" email from Mean Girl yesterday. She accused me of "staring a hole through her" in the hallway. WHAT the "F" ever! If anything I was looking at the floor because I was afraid. If you know me at all you know I can't stare a hole through anyone and will be much more likely to burst into tears. Good Grief.
We are in negotioations with Volkwagen to give me a new car. They can't figure out what is wrong with my car and are considering just giving me a new one. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
We put our house on the market and received two offers in one day. We promptly lost the two offers though because they wanted us to close in December. I don't know how those people could think we could get it all done that fast. We explained that we wouldn't have a place to live but they didn't care. We just decided that it wasn't meant to be if it was going to put us in a bind.
Other than that things are just the same. We have several Christmas parties coming up and I haven't even bought new outfits. I am just going to wear some old thing and not worry about it.
I guess I'm not feeling very Christmassy.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I understand not feeling so Christmassy - mine comes in waves. Maybe your interim will become permanant - you never know.
Post a Comment