
I'm feeling a little weird about the blog. Some people have been reading it that weren't intended to. I mean, I knew this was possible because it is on the internet and I LIKE sharing it with people...but I HATE that my thoughts can be accessed to cause trouble or that they would hurt anyone. They are my thoughts. Sometimes my thoughts are "all over the place". Sometimes when I can't talk about things I talk to the blog. Sometimes I will feel one way at one moment and then different the next. I love getting supportive comments from my blogging friends....SO, I guess all I am saying is, if you read my blog, please don't use it against me later. Please don't take my comments personally in a bad way. It is kind of like a little secret peek into my mind at that moment. I hope that peek will be handled with care. By the same token every now and then we all need to be reminded that it is a dangerous world out there and I don't know if blogging about our babies and our families and our problems is all that safe. I'm not going to stop. I am just going to try and be more aware that my words can be accessed pretty easily by others.
All that aside. Things are good. My new boss is keeping me busy. Work relationships are better. I am saddened by the realization that sometimes I can't make everyone in the world like me. I really want to be everyone's friend and sometimes I guess thats just not possible. I guess I have to face the fact that everyone in the whole wide world does not think I am wonderful and funny and fabulous. I know...crazy isn't it. (wink wink)
But.... Landry does, Wes does, Mom and DadE do, Ken does, Nicole does, Stacy G, Sarah, Staci B, Melissa, Digger, and I'm sure there are others. My mom used to sing me this little song about all the people that loved me. When she would run out of people she would go to pets, and then farm animals. ha ha. I sang it to Landry when he was little too. Now I'm singing to it myself. It goes like this:
"Wes loves LaRae, Landry Loves LaRae, cows and chickens, horses and kittens, Everybody Loves LaRae!!"
It is really a self affirming little song!!
Come on, sing with me everyone....
"Birds love LaRae, bugs love LaRae, Zebras, monkeys, Lions and Tigers....EVERYBODY LOVES LAAAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAAEEEEE!!!!"
.jpg)
3 comments:
Of course everybody loves Larae - HOORAY!!!
Shauna loves Larae...mice love Larae...Snakes, Scorpions, Bees, and Spiders...Everyone loves Larae!! I decided to pick some scary things just for fun! I am a people-pleaser as well. I HATE HATE HATE when I hurt peoples feelings so I know where you are coming from. Yes, before I post on my blog, I always try to go through a little mental rundown of everyone who just might read it to make sure that no offense was posted! Love ya!
I love you guys too!!!!!
Post a Comment