Friday, December 01, 2006

Dogs Needs Warm Clothes Too


I am not a person that goes around dressing my dog like Paris Hilton. In fact my dogs are about as far from Paris's as could be. This is our 13 year old dog, Jacee. I don't really see her age but when other people see her they always comment on how old she is. She is getting a little senile and stands outside in downpours and things like that. She has a fabulous doghouse that she usually refuses to sleep in, choosing instead an old crate. Wes put a warming light in her crate because it has gotten down to about 20 degrees the last two nights. Guess where she is sleeping now that she has a nice warm light...? Yep, you guessed it. In her house. She seems to do the opposite of anything that makes any sense. Last night we went to Petsmart and I bought her a sweatshirt. This morning she had managed to get it off and was running naked around the yard again but at least I can say I tried.

No comments: