Thursday, November 30, 2006

You Can't Have Pictures Without Guns...


ok y'all are going to think we are all a bunch of nutcases, BUT....this is too good not to share:


So, my family is sitting around at Thanksgiving. I wanted to take family pictures. So we get out the tripod and all that stuff and get all ready and my brother says "you can't have pictures without guns."


A little history: My brother is a narc-agent and so he is a little on the "shady" side. He and his buddies always take pictures of their drug busts etc. The rest of us however are about as wholesome as you can get. We always just sit around him in awe and listen to the crazy stories he has to tell. So the idea evolved from there and before I knew it our "family pictures" had changed into some kind of wanted poster.


Now I don't know if I have told you about my beautiful mother or not. But yes she is beautiful and she is a little obsessive about looking beautiful and being thin and glamorous etc. Notice how the rest of us are clowning and putting on our best "scary face" and she looks beautiful. Hey what is up with that??!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wesley sure has that "scary face" down! You'd almost think he uses it alot. But we all know the "real Wes"! Looks like Y'all were having fun! See Y'all this weekend.

Shauna said...

I really think this should go on a Christmas card! And if I weren't married, I might have to work up some drug conspiracy for your brother to come bust!

heatherw said...

That is an AWESOME picture! Definitely Christmas card material!

Anonymous said...

Great picture - it should become a tradition.