Friday, November 17, 2006

Passed Smooooth Out



Ok....note to self: some things don't mix....

EXTREME job stress

crying all day

drinking beer

not eating

having a head splitting headache

taking an almost scalding hot bath....

Never in my life have I passed out or fainted or whatever you want to call it but last night one minute I was drying off and the next Wes was picking up my nekkid self off the floor. What a wuss that made me feel like!! I am a big believer in mind over matter and I remember thinking "I feel funny and I need to concentrate on drying my leg off" and then this big light blinded me and I don't remember anything else.....My face was beet red for so long I was afraid it was going to be stuck that way.

It was weird. I feel like ass today but that is because I got hardly any sleep. TGIF so I can get caught up.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

OMG!!! Are you feeling better yet?? I have never passed out either - kind of scary! I hope you are feeling better.