Thursday, November 16, 2006

Still NO Boss

Well I waited full of angst all night during our school board meeting and this morning I still don't have a new boss. They decided to get someone from outside the district and will review applications on Monday. Could be good...could be bad.....

I think I want an ipod. Landry has one and I don't really know how to use it but I think I might want one of my own. I'm not sure how much I would use it but I think I would when I was running. I saw a cute hot pink one online.

Last night was a rest night so tonight we will be running again. I was glad last night was a rest night cause the wind was blowing 9,000 miles per hour. If you closed your eyes you would think you were in Lamesa. If you don't know where Lamesa is, it is a town in west texas where the wind blows 9,000 miles per hour all the time and it is cold and the dust blows and there are no trees. Its a really nice place.

I wonder if I am ever going to get my car back or if they think I am just going to forget about it and let them keep it forever?

I can not wait until Thanksgiving.

Today I got an email about some people that work here that have fallen on hard times. She has liver cancer...he is about to go blind. They were in desperate need of a stove. I was very happy that I had one to give them. I might not have mentioned that I got a brand new stove last weekend and my other stove is still sitting in my driveway. It makes me happy to be able to give it to someone who actually needs it.

...Maybe I will bake them a cake or something to go with it.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I think that a cake to go with a stove is very appropriate - just in case that they forgot what ovens are for!!! :) Oh - you definitely need an iPod - they ROCK!!!!! Definitely buy one online - much cheaper!!! Ebay Ebay Ebay!! THat is where I got mine. About half the price of walmart. Ok - later skater!

Anonymous said...

Where did your old boss go???