The bra crisis has been averted. I returned the one bra who the saleslady agreed was the most uncomfortable bra in the entire world and was able to get another one. I was also professionally measured and my size has not changed. I also bought one other comfortable one.....and will save the torturuous one for some occasion when I feel like being miserable but having HUGE boobs.
I am not really one who can sacrifice comfort for beauty. I don't do high heels or pantyhose and now I can add VERY SEXY Push Up Bras to my list of don'ts.
I forgot my glasses today so I can't see. That is a little inconvenient when it comes to work. Speaking of glasses. Last week I stepped on mine. They didn't break, only bent, and the eye doctors office was able to fix them - sort of. While they were fixing I found the cutest frames EVER that I want next time for a mere $179 not counting the glass part or the exam. Seriously I bet it costs them like $7 to make those frames. Glasses are outrageous.
Tomorrow I have a Dr.'s appointment which is a followup to my MRI. Hopefully I will find out what is wrong with my aching back. My car is back in the hospital. After the bad fuel episode the check engine light keeps coming on. I get to drive Wes's sexy truck to work this week. I feel very tall in it. I can't park that thing worth a dang. It is sooo long.
I will close with a funny story about my MOTHER. She has been trying and failing to see one of Landry's football games for three years now. Every time she makes plans to come to one, there is some kind of natural phenomenon that keeps the game from happening. One year it was a flood, the next a tornado, you get the picture. So last Saturday she and DadE were planning on coming to Landry's game. When I told Landry Mom-Mom is coming he said "oh, so we aren't having a game then."
We woke up Saturday morning and although it was overcast no actual rain drops fell. Mom called about once an hour for a check of the weather. The game was a 2:00 so we schlepped four chairs out there and waited.
We waited....
and waited....
and waited....
The games last about an hour and 15 minutes.....so we waited.....Apparently my mom forgot how long it took to drive from San Antonio and left a little bit late.
With 2 minutes left in the game Mom-Mom and DadE arrived!!! They literally saw one play!! And don't think Landry was fooled when Mom-Mom tried to tell him she had been there for about 30 minutes. He was watching!!
But anyway, despite the fact that my silly parents drove 3 hours to watch 2 minutes of a football game and then had to drive 3 hours back, it was a good day and I have pictures to prove it. I would POST the pictures, but for some reason I haven't been able to post pictures in awhile and yes it is driving me insane!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
THe lack of picture posting is driving us all insane :) JK
Post a Comment