Friday, September 29, 2006
I am so dang smart
Not only have I mastered itunes which incidentally is about the coolest thing EVER, but today I realized I have a cd burner on my computer and didn't even know it. Had I known, there is no telling how much work-dodging I would have been capable of. I am simultaneously blogging and burning the "BEST CD EVER" collection with cds pilfered from my boss. (Thank you Tony :) I can't wait to jam and relax...it is F-R-I-D-A-Y, I get to go tan and get my toes done.....the only thing that would make it more perfect is a nice smoke....but in a temporarly lapse of sanity I rounded up all my smokes and lighters and gave them to Wes in a ziploc bag to keep from me. Shoot! WHAT was I thinking?? Actually I was thinking that I don't want to die a premature and horrible death. oh yeah....that. Ok so maybe I will chew some gum or something...no, I will drink a beer. Great, I will replace one vice with another and since I come from a long line of irresponsible drunks that should be a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Larae - email me and I will tell you about something illegal that you will really love...and not it is not drugs - it is in accordance with the first section of this blog.
Post a Comment