Monday, October 02, 2006

Great Weekend



This weekend was Landry's first football game. He makes me so proud. He is so funny and cool and I just enjoy him so much. I am always amazed that I grew this little person into the coolest dude EVER! Yes I am shamelessly taking full credit for Landry's fabulousness. ha. The game was good. The other team didn't score at all and Landry did great. His ribs are really sore and I got really sunburned sitting there watching. I thought it was supposed to be OCTOBER and not be 98 degrees every day.

Sunday we had Rachel's birthday party. It turned out really fun. She was so adorable. We got her a cabbage patch which she promptly named SHELBY MARIAH. She also got lots of makeup and dress up clothes and girly things like that. (Landry said it looked like a pink nightmare! ha)....

I am on a diet. I am past fluffy and I hate it. I hate my arms and my legs and my butt and my tummy. I am sick and tired of feeling like a fat old lady. Unfortunately our electricity went off last night and our alarm didn't go off so I didn't get to the gym. I just read on this other girls blog that she ran 12 miles and I am beyond jealous and incredulous too. Twelve miles. Holy cow that is just beyond words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a Great Weekend, I Adore You!!!

Shauna said...

Yes Megan has really outdone us all with the 12 miles. I am doing WW again, I think...I am stuck where I was when I stopped. Glad you had a good weekend!!!