Monday, October 02, 2006

Family Hall of Fame - KEN


Ken is my little brother. While this appears to be a picture of us in his car, it is really a picture of me trying to soak up a little of my brother's cool. It wasn't always this way....He was kind of dorky once and I used to be cool. But no more. My brother is a cop and he is funny and handsome and muscley and heroic. He is also dependable and strong. If Ken is there you feel safe. If he is there you are guaranteed to laugh till your stomach hurts. Ken doesn't have any kids yet but I think he would make a fabulous dad even though he used to hold Landry at arms length in fear that he would get puked on. Now that Landry doesn't do that anymore Ken is kind of his hero.

When we were little Ken got a busted lip trying to protect me from a bully at the park. He was only like 2. He also got lots of other injuries from me. My favorite thing was to beat him with my baton. Once I held him down and put oats in his ears. The last time we physically fought I was about 14 and he was 11. He strangled me until I lost consciousness and I never messed with him again. I don't know if it surprised me or him more.

Ken is loyal and honest. Anyone who knows him will vouch that he is an awesome dude. He will kill anyone that hurts the ones he loves slowly and painfully. I love him a lot and I am blessed that he is my brother.

No comments: