
I don't know why but lately I have been looking at my bulletin board in my office which is covered with pictures of my family. Now my family is definately not the Cleavers. In fact it had been really dysfunctional at times...but I have been feeling really emotional about my family lately and I felt I should write a little something about them all so they know how much they are loved. I am so lucky to have each and every one of them. I am going to devote a blog to each of them in the next couple of weeks and introduce them to the world in the LaRae's Family Hall of Fame.
------------------------------
Ghengis had another near death experience last night. It happened again when I cleaned out his bowl. I just don't get it. I wonder if the rocks in his bowl have something on them that is making him sick. It is so bizarre. After he started floating and having fishy seizures I put him back in the big empty bowl again and repeated all the steps I did the other day...and he revived overnight. I don't know what to do with him.
--------------------------
Today is Rachels birthday. Big party plans for the weekend. My mom and DadE are coming and Landry has his first game. It should be fun.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment