Due to our heroic and lifesaving measures, Ghengis the fish, seems to be not only alive, but thriving and healthy all of a sudden. We warmed up his water, put some sea salt in his bowl, and placed a live plant in it for extra oxygen. All these tips were garnered courtesy of my frantic Googling of "sick Betta Fish". I guess the lesson learned here is never give up on your little fishy even when he is floating on top of his bowl.
And speaking of floating on top of the bowl...my auditor called this morning to remind me that he would be here for our audit NEXT WEEK. Suffice it to say this is not good timing. I am so behind and though I am gradually catching up, "audit", is not a word I want to hear right now.
Some randomness:
Somehow we managed to spend all our money. We were doing really good and all of a sudden we have no money which is always nice when it is one of your children's birthday. An orange and a peppermint stick don't really do the trick with our kids.
I am having a toe ring party tonight at my friend Stacy's house - wish me luck!
27 people are coming to Rachels birthday party. (Gulp!) OCD setting in....
I got the nicest thank you note in the whole world from the mother of the boy who got killed in a hunting accident a couple of weeks ago. I am so IN AWE of this lady for her strength and grace. WOW! I mean that she would even have thank-you notes written is just mindblowing to me. I would still be in a drug induced coma. We should all be so....stong and graceful. That is the only way I can think to describe her.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
strong and graceful is such a nice way to describe someone. I am glad that Ghenghis is doing well.
Post a Comment