
My precious little baby boy started 5th grade today. I can't help but get that little nervous stomach ache. I want so bad for him to have a good year. It seems like no time since I was signing him up for kindergarten and I had to go outside I was crying so hard. I almost felt like crying again today.
Other than that I have the usual headaches involved with insurance and all that comes along with back to school and my job and most teachers inability to follow instructions. Sorry teachers, but its true.....as with everything there are always exceptions.
Luckily we were told the pantyhose section of our dresscode would not be enforced but denim is allowed only on Friday :( I guess I can live with that although I'm not too happy about it. In a tiny act of rebellion I painted my toenails YELLOW last night just as a little FU to the establishment. HA I am sooooo BAD. It is actually kind of cute in a diseased/jaundiced kind of way.
I am posting some pix of first day of school and yellow toenails of course.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment