Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEE!


Today is my birthday and as we all know I am 29, again. We had a little party last night and it was so much fun. Wes worked his tail end off getting everything ready. He and the kids cleaned house and grocery shopped while I got to tan and go to body pump...oh and I made a little pit stop at the Carriage where they were having a fabulous tent sale. I got two cute dresses (see pix) and a couple of shirts. My mom and my new step-daddy-to-be came down from San Antonio. You might think this might be not so exciting, but I really liked him. He was very daddy-like and sweet and I am hoping against hope that this is THE ONE. Sarah and Zane and Libby came too and Landry's friend from down the street and even Paul came. Wes cooked enough food for TWO armies. So much that we had to take some to the neighbors when we were done. Tonya had to work late and she came by after and we were ALREADY IN OUR PJS!! We are some party animals I tell ya. I got some awesome gifts and am smelling my yummy new candles as we speak. Today my dad and step mom took us all to Red Lobster.

Awesome gifts I got:
BEAN necklace = Wes
shoes = Rachel
t-shirt with skull on it = Landry
aphrodesiac candle from Victoria Secret = Sarah insert Wes saying "whooohooo!"
Circle E candle = Tonya
cool rock candle thingy = mom
$$$ = JV
$$$ = Dad and Susan
cross and pix frame = Chris and Rick (inlaws)
massage to be redeemed later when I am stressed and can't deal = Wes and kids

I am so blessed. It was a great birthday!!

One bad note: Gansta neighbors across the street apparently backed into my car and crushed my mirror last night. Wes went over to kick some ass but rethought it when he saw the biceps the head gangsta was sporting. Oh well. I guess looking on the bright side it could have been the whole side of my car instead of just the mirror. Stupid Gangstas....!

No comments: