Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Amends are Being Made

I almost had a nervous breakdown over my job yesterday. Some days I just hate it so bad that hate doesn't begin to describe it.

Wes was so sweet yesterday. Between phone calls checking to see if I was ok he drove 20 miles out here with a (warmed) bowl of soup and some cookies and a diet coke because he knew I skipped lunch. He picked up Landry from school and took me out to dinner. He acted interested while I unpacked another big shipment of Cinda B's. He built me a sign for the show this weekend and he spray painted it hot pink. He fixed a hole in my fence and climbed on the roof trying to fix the leaky roof. He has been really really sweet and patient and I am so thankful just to have him back. Its not even all the nice stuff he is doing....it is just his presence that I missed. I NEEEEEEEED him. It is very hard for me to admit but I do. I hope that is what he needed to hear all along. So there it is, in black and white, for God and everybody to read.

So...how bout this rain??? Can't be getting too mushy now. I might ruin my hard-ass reputation or something and we can't have that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, this guy sounds woderful, maybe you should keep him around!!!